[StBernard] Craig - Windows & Doors

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 29 23:19:41 EDT 2006

Cindy,

The plan is to move as smoothly through a neighborhood as possible. The
problem becomes starting without the entire list being finished because
people still have the option to sign up and some have been signed up since
October. It makes sense for us to establish a deadline, but with the LRA
plan not adopted and approved we are really pushing people based on
anticipated actions of the government. It may wind up that neighborhoods
may have more than one experience with demolition activity. As far as the
start date for demolitions, there is still a few weeks yet. The May 31st
date is connected to notifying the parish your intention for your property.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig