[StBernard] Please address this to CRAIG Taffaro thanks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 2 00:57:41 EDT 2006

Yes Sue I agree with you. Please lets get the word out NOW to people that we
need a major clean up and the homeowners that moved on need to decide NOW
what they are doing with there property. Please the people who can but
don't care, we do have people living in St Bernard with or without you so
please help us to at least get things cleaned up with your own property. We
don't mean to plant gardens and landscape.

I have the perfect example of my neighbor who pulled up in her unattended
home that has not been gutted nor cleaned up. We had the honors of seeing
her stop in to see her mess with her brand new car etc., etc., I am sure
she could have at least paid someone to cut grass and pick up trash.

That's the kind of things that boil me and the residents of St Bernard that
are living there and are either trying to come back.

Shelia