[StBernard] Tax Preparers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 2 01:32:41 EDT 2006

David:

I highly recommend Dan Johnson. He has been a CPA for some 30 years now,
and everyone I have ever referred to him has come back to thank me, and
except for a few that have relocated, continue to use his services.

I do not have his number with me at the moment, but will be glad to forward
it to you tomorrow.
______________
John F. Richardson

We all know John Scurich to be a fair and honest appraiser.
Beyond that I need a fair and honest tax preparer who will charge a
reasonable price. I have used the short form for probably the last
30 years.
I wouldn't begin to know how to itemize to take into consideration
the
losses from Katrina.
If anyone knows of a trustworthy preparer who is easily
accessible,please
reply.
Thanks,
David Jochum