[StBernard] tax preparation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 2 21:13:39 EDT 2006

<<We all know John Scurich to be a fair and honest appraiser. Beyond that
I need a fair and honest tax preparer who will charge a reasonable price. I
have used the short form for probably the last 30 years.

I wouldn't begin to know how to itemize to take into consideration the
losses from Katrina. If anyone knows of a trustworthy preparer who is
easily accessible, please reply.

Thanks,
David Jochum>>

David,

My father is an Enrolled Agent and has been doing tax work for over 25 yrs
out of his home in Chalmette, both for personal and business tax needs.

You can reach Alan Thriffiley, Sr. at 504-342-4624.

Best,
Alan