[StBernard] St. Bernard Phone Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 4 02:04:52 EDT 2006

Mrsguzzie:

We were scheduled to receive our residential telephone line reinstated in
May, but were "fortunate" that a technician servicing the area noticed our
address on her list and replaced our outside box and ran a line to the
trailer and activated our lines upstairs. The bad news is that the quality
of reception is horrible and our request for service is scheduled to be
handled IN JULY. When I called to ask why we were paying for a residential
line with so much static it is virtually useless, I was told I could call
Customer Service and ask for a refund.

Apparently Bell South places little emphasis on customer service, and
contrary to what you were told, I am paying for service and I don't see
where my request has any priority over anyone else.