[StBernard] debris pick up ?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 4 18:12:53 EDT 2006

They went
down Prosper and promised to be back to catch our area.

I wonder if there is any rhyme or reason to the schedule or plan of debris
pick up. Our street (I am so glad) is cleaned regular, yet Paris Road, 2800
block at our Gethsemane church, there is debris for months, not a lot in the
front, but still.
Behind it on Buffon (2800) is gutted stuff from houses across our playground
fence for months as well. We are waiting to have that picked up so we can
take down the fence and clean the yard for another trailer. We have one for
Pastor so far but am awaiting a second for the music guy.
This block is outside Murphy's map but inside the judge's map, but I thought
that would not matter.
The debris pick up in the parish is a nightmarish task, huge and confused.

Gaby