[StBernard] Library Grants

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 4 18:10:37 EDT 2006

At the risk of possibly violating confidentiality rules, one of the
customers I assisted tonight told me that the ALA is having a convention in
New Orleans very soon, and that they will have their spouses doing volunteer
work throughout the metro area. When the customer asked me for suggestions
on areas that need help, I strongly urged him to take a group to St.
Bernard. One of the things he alluded to has me hoping that the librarian's
cavalry may be riding to our rescue.

And before anyone asks, I thanked him profusely!

Sam