[StBernard] Gas Meters

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 7 19:07:11 EDT 2006

Thanks Craig--it's me--Janet from the library. I've been talking with the
ATMOS folks since February and telling them that we were coming back in May.
It's been wait a month, then two weeks, and two more etc.
I think just about everyone around us has it. I'm hoping that we do too and
I just haven't gotten to the right person for connection.

Tell Debbie and the kids hi. Tell little Craig that he's going to have to
hold on to his library books a bit longer for us! And congratulations on
Megan graduating.

mrsguzzie