[StBernard] gutting in oil zone

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 8 20:02:26 EDT 2006

Gaby: Yes this is true, I live in the oil zone, however, after 8 months, I
went to the parish to check on the status of getting my house gutted and was
then told (last week) sorry, but we can not gut your home because you are in
the oil zone and then gave me the name Hilltop rescue on Madison Ave. in the
school (they are the only ones gutting in the oil zone. But after 8 months
I am at the bottom of the list. You would think the parish would notify us,
particularly since my address has been updated and I have gone in and called
numerous times. I do not feel I should have to pay to have my home gutted
when this is a service the parish is and should provide. Good luck, cause
we need it.

Anne