[StBernard] House Gutting Info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 8 20:06:38 EDT 2006

I signed up to have my house gutted months ago, which is on Creely Drive,
and about a week or two after I mailed the form in I received a telephone
call that I had to send in a copy of my driver's license and my husband's
driver's license in order to complete the request so I do know that my form
was received. I have been trying to contact someone with the Parish to
verify that my name is still on the list; however, no one ever answers the
number I was given (278-4491). I have tried to call this number on numerous
occassions. Someone passed my house this weekend and noticed that almost
every house has been gutted on my street but mine. Is there another number
that I should call to find out why my house has not been gutted yet? I
noticed that there is a demolition list posted on the parish website. Is
there also a list that contains homes which are signed up for gutting? Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

Nicole J.