[StBernard] St. Bernard may have close to 20,000 residents now

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 8 20:28:17 EDT 2006

This is most probably true: Since no one has a People-o-meter to check those
coming in and out of the parish, we can assume that a probable 50% or so are
workers, people who reside AND those coming into/to homes to repair, revamp,
recover and remorse at what's happened to it--from lawn care to remodeling,
from repair to check out damage for the first time. 20 thousand??? Do they
have that many trailers in place?

Jer

TO EVERYONE,

We tend to exaggerate the good news of things. The reality is that there
are increasing numbers of people doing some type of work to their home- I am
hopeful that it will be an impetus to have them return.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig