[StBernard] CALLING ALL 2ND GRADERS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 8 20:30:39 EDT 2006

I hope you can pass this along so everyone can try to attend.

CALLING ALL 2ND GRADERS WHO SHOULD HAVE MADE THEIR FIRST COMMUNION TOGETHER
IN ST. BERNARD PARISH, BUT DUE TO THE HURRICANE HAVE MADE THEIR FIRST
COMMUNION SOMEWHERE ELSE.....

OLPS will hold a Communion Celebration mass honoring those students who
have already made their communion in another parish due to being displaced
from their school. All 2nd graders are invited to wear their Communion
Attire and be recognized during the 9:00 a.m. mass on Sunday, May 21, 2006
at OLPS. Since many of us are away from friends and family and missing
the special events in our lives, we are hoping that this will give us an
opportunity to reunite for this blessed event

PLUS...Mrs. Mack and Mrs. Kuehl plan to be at this mass on May 21st to see
all of our St. Mark Angels in their 1st Communion outfits. God bless you
all, wherever you may be. Hope to see as many of you as can make it, with
your families. Hugs & Love, Mrs. Jenny Kuehl