[StBernard] Demolition list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 10 00:34:04 EDT 2006

Thank you, Westley, for the info. I remembered reading something about it,
but deleted the message before it really clicked. Can we access the link?
I dug around on the parish's site but didn't find it.
Help!

Thanks for the service you are providing. It's much appreciated to read all
of the postings. There's comfort in knowing that we are all in the same
boat!

Janet