[StBernard] Trash being dumped into prev. clean areas..

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 10 01:06:14 EDT 2006

Craig, Jaime wrote earlier:

someone has dropped off roofing shingles and old tires behind my fence. i
asked the workers if they could pick it up but they informed me that they
could not. who do i need to contact to pick this up. we maintained this area
in the past

Craig,
The area in question is behind the houses on Meadowlark in Plantation
Village on the "woods" side of Meadowlark. I live next door to Jamie and
her's is the corner house where Meadowlark and Green Ave. intersect.

The parish or someone had put up two posts with a chain across to block
access along the Green Ave. Canal. Apparently someone has taken down the
chain and is going behind the houses (and probably further down along the
canal) and they are dumping materials or possibly debris in there.

Know it's not your district, but think we might be able to get that chain or
possibly something sturdier in place?

Thanks,
Jim York

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.