[StBernard] Murphy

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 10:01:32 EDT 2006

Which is why I *will* shop at Wal-Mart, but won't buy gas there. Guess cuz
it's two Arkansas companies or something, but Wal-Mart sells Murphy
gasoline.

I won't purchase that brand because of all the misery I've seen them put my
fellow Saint Bernardians through who were affected by their oil spill.

JY

Kriste,

I confirmed the information- to get your results you have to opt out
or
have the class action attorney get the results for you. Also to have
your
property cleaned you have to settle or opt out as well. What a mess.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig