[StBernard] Plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 10:02:02 EDT 2006

You are exactly right. That was on NOLA.com, WWLTV site, etc. That means
it's available nationally/worldwide. With our state's reputation for graft,
corruption and crocked politics, we don't need statements like that at this
time when we are also trying to get every federal dollar we can that we are
eligible for.

Don't know Mr. Ingaragiola personally, but man...what came out of his mouth
in this instance didn't help our cause.

JY

"I was okay with this until the part about that damned generator
Jer. Don't
get me started. How STUPID did that appear, w/Ingaragiola saying
"Uh...it's
not my depawment, call da sheriff's office. I'm just in chawge of
hiring my
wife, daughter, son-in-law and stuff." Grrrrr.....!!!!! Jim"

**Yes, I agree, that it's a sore spot. No one wants to take photo
ops around
"mishap OOPS". "Mr. Ingaragiola is a nice gentleman from knowing
him. His
comment was lame. People in positions are responsible for their
equipment.
People in office are responsible for their comments.

==jer==