[StBernard] Issues

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 10:12:25 EDT 2006

Sorry Jill,

so we are asking the administration to stockpile some of the fish in St.
Bernard for public access.

The demo in the oil spill issue is not a dead one, just like the debris
issue had to be worked through, this is along the same lines. But yes, the
issue of using them to handle demos that are not touchable is being
addressed. URG and the CCA are working things out logistically.

Keep plugging and giving input- it really helps to know what the struggles
are and potential solutions for them.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig