[StBernard] Question for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 10:23:29 EDT 2006

Jim,

If you can't get phone service for your trailer, BellSouth has installed
phones and phone jacks in the lobby of the government complex that are free
for use. There are about a dozen phone/phone jacks there.

All the phones are the wall mounted trim line style phones, so if you have
to unplug a phone to get a working jack, no big deal, just pull the base of
the phone up until it unlocks.

Westley