[StBernard] Debri Removal Question for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 10:57:46 EDT 2006

Craig, ref 2300 Despaux Dr.
I know I sound like a broken record but here goes: I still have someone
elses white goods in front of my house and now someone else's tree in my
front drive. Lockeed Martin will be gutting my house in June. ( all the
furniture and muck has been out for months) Besides the normal sheetrock and
insulation I'll have my hot water heater, dishwasher, oven, AC/heater units,
cabinets etc placed curbside. How do I get all of this picked up since no
one has picked up the other items as yet?

Lockheed is segregating the items and not just throwing everything together
I'm told. They even have had astronauts helping out. Lockheed's Corporate
office is a big proponent of supporting community involvement. There has
also been a group of volunteers that came in from Sunnyvale Calif recently.
Last week they completed one of the employees homes in Meraux with 22
volunteers removing furniture, 8 inches of muck and gutting all in one day.

Jill Dolese