[StBernard] Important!!! Mistakes on the Demo List!!!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 19:03:55 EDT 2006

I have looked at the demolition list that is on sbpg.net. I have noticed
SEVERAL houses that are not supposed to be there. These people have signed
up for house gutting, not demo. I think that the lists may be getting mixed
up and fear that there are many more houses on the list which their owners
do not want to be demolished. How can we get these houses off of this list
and double check the houses still on the list? Time is imperative since I
fear that we may wake up one day and the houses will be gone without notice.
Thanks Melissa (waterlogged1214 at yahoo.com)