[StBernard] Question for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 19:03:19 EDT 2006

Thanks Craig; much appreciated. This device is much like an older type of
modem/fax where you have to put the handset of the phone into a receptacle.

The tech I spoke to yesterday said they had a number of patients in St.
Bernard and when they called them to test the pacemakers the folks would
usually say I'll call you back in X minutes and the people would get
somewhere with a landline.

I thought of trying to contact BellSouth directly to explain but then I
remembered Lily Tomlin's old routine of Ernestine the phone lady and her
answer: We don't care; we don't have to. We're the phone company."

BellSouth's new motto should be: Ready to help the NSA but can't rewire a
hurricane stricken parish in LA.

Thanks again Craig,
Jim

Jim,

If all you need is a land line to connect the modem to, we can help
you with
that. Just let me know the need and we can arrange it.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig

P.S. and WELCOME HOME