[StBernard] lime and fish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 22:46:59 EDT 2006

I have lots of fish in my pool, they have been there from the begining.
They are thriving and the population is growing. I was worried about the
misquitoes, I think I spelled that wrong, but anyway, my husband said the
fish will eat the eggs and keep the bugs down. Is this true or do you need
a special kind of fish? These are guppies similar to what you see in a
drainage canal. Some of them are very pretty, with fantails and everything.

Will these do the trick?

lm

>The fish are housed by operation blessing in New Orleans but the

>council is asking the administration to stockpile some here for our

residents.