[StBernard] Fed. Employees Retirement Club

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 22:47:29 EDT 2006

Vincent,
You might want to try this website: http://www.narfe.org/

It's for National Ass'n of Retired Federal Employees. I saw they had a link
for chapters and they might have some info on the one that was in St.
Bernard.

(sigh) was looking forward to being able to join that group instead of
having to resign my fed job since I couldn't go to NFC's backup data center
in Phila. PA.

Oh well...

Jim

I am trying to get information on Federal Employees retirement club
of St
Bernard. My aunt is 96 years old and enjoyed going to the meetings
socialize with her old friends.
Vincent