[StBernard] Home demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 23:38:16 EDT 2006

Does anyone know who might help with this issue? I signed up for home
demolition several months ago and at one point did get a call verifying that
I wanted my house demolished. My address has appeared on previous lists, but
for some reason isn't on the list currently on the parish Web site. I don't
want to miss out on the demolition and I don't want someone who didn't wish
to have their house demolished come around one day to find their house gone
because they had the wrong address. Mine was 3616 Chalona Drive. Who should
I call about this?

Richard Slawsky