[StBernard] Murphy

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 14 12:04:31 EDT 2006

Oh Westley,

My choosing not to my Murphy products is just a little protest. I can stop
at Chevron, Shell, Exxon or Raceway but I don't know what brand of fuel I'm
buying, it could be some Murphy gas through a local distributor.

And you are correct in that if Torres had not started his action, Murphy
might have been a little easier to work with, but their lawyers are on
Murphy's retainer and their job is to protect Murphy's interests.

As I wrote earlier, I just hate to see my fellow residents have to jump
through more and more hoops than the ones the rest of us are having to jump
through.

Judging from what I've seen on nola.com St. B forum, most who have settled
are not getting large sums and if those who are still in the Torres suit
think it's going to be different for them, I think they are dreaming.

Jim York