[StBernard] Important!!! Mistakes on the Demo List!!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 14 20:10:19 EDT 2006

Thank you. We were worried and you have relieved our minds. I can't thank
you enough.

Melissa

Melissa,

Thanks for the notice- the list is not inaccurate, the title of the list was
mislabeled in the posting. The list that appeared was the gutting list.
The problem was caught and is being corrected. There will be a gutting list
posted as well as a demolition list posted and a rescinded list.

I can assure you there will be no massive demolition of homes that did not
sign up. Hopefully, there will be none.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig