[StBernard] Lists

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 15 17:42:23 EDT 2006

Wow!

Took at look at the house gutting list and there is about 7500 homes listed.
Add to that the 2900 homes signed up for demolition and you have just under
half of the total homes in St. Bernard.

Craig, can you tell us if the gutting list is for every home that signed up
or have the completed home been removed? Is there an average number of
homes being gutted every day?

If we went with 30 homes a day, which is what the demolitions are trying to
do, the gutting would take 250 days, or about eight months, and I think I am
estimating way too high on the number of homes being gutted in a day.

Westley