[StBernard] Lists

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 15 18:36:51 EDT 2006

Took at look at the house gutting list and there is about 7500 homes
listed.
Add to that the 2900 homes signed up for demolition and you have
just under
half of the total homes in St. Bernard.>>

Since 99.99% of all homes in the parish were affected, even more should be
on that list, but several have been gutted by other than the parish list
groups, i.e. by church groups etc. No count on that. Our house is on neither
list but clean and getting ready to receive us back as soon as we have power
and windows. Plus those gutted for payment, no count on that either. I was
so happy to see two houses next to each other in a neighboring subdivision,
both clean with grass and flowers etc.

Gaby