[StBernard] Phone Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 17 19:56:07 EDT 2006

Mudpie and to Craig,

Why is it that we have BS technicians and, I believe you said, FL mgmt?

For Craig...if this situation is true, then we need to do something thru the
PSC or other avenue. We don't need BS's internal squabbles holding up our
restoration.

J Y

>From my experience, I had no problem getting through to anyone, or
having lines installed,however, since the storm of 4/28, they have
not
been able to restore any service, thereby forcing me to boomerang
back
to Mississipppi, and like I said, there are so many internal
problems
with walkoffs, etc. they can't seem to get their #$%^& together.
Mudpie