[StBernard] FLOOD INSURANCE

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 17 20:41:22 EDT 2006

I'm hoping someone can answer this question for me...I'm torn about my
insurance...I currently have Flood & H/O insurance on my gutted houses. Now
I'm torn b/c I don't know why I have to keep my flood insurance...if another
storm comes through again...they aren't going to pay me anything being it is
gutted homes. Did anyone cancel their flood insurance if they are in limbo
of returning?

I understand to keep my H/O insurance b/c I need it for the liability b/c I
have a built in pool and no fences and of course in case if anyone decides
to go on my property. I know the insurance company will not let me change my
H/O policy...so I still have contents even though it is empty.

Just wondering what people that are in limbo are doing about their
insurances.

Thanks,
Heather