[StBernard] MURPHY & TORRES 7% RIP OFF!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 19 09:09:15 EDT 2006

Westley, is it even possible to shame a lawyer? <g>

JY

I've been thinking about this a lot the past few days.

Legally, I don't think there is much that can be done. The set-aside
was
challenged by two outside attorney's not working for Murphy and they
lost.
Plus, as I've mentioned before, the practice has over 100 years of
case
history behind it.

The best that can be done, in my opinion, is to attempt to shame
Torres.
How can this be done?

Write letters to the editor. Send a copy to the Times-Picayune
(editor's
desk and Karen Turni Bazile), the St. Bernard Voice, the St. Bernard
News,
and the Baton Rouge Advocate. Hopefully, one of the papers,
especially the
T-P, will print the letters and possibly turn it into a full story.

Also, be sure you also post a copy of your letter here.

Westley