[StBernard] Phone Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 19 09:11:51 EDT 2006

Hey, Melissa!

I like your estimated service date much better than mine which is August.
And that's with dumber than dirt me placing a service request back in Feb or
March!

Keep your fingers crossed that you have the magic date. Where are you
restoring service to? I'm down in Violet. I called Cox too, but they
haven't been back in touch. They were supposed to send someone out to see if
we could get service. HA

Janet