[StBernard] Phone Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 19 21:39:48 EDT 2006

Hey Janet, Melissa, I already placed an order for service, 4/20 and they
came out and installed 2 lines I need for my business online. They promised
it would be no problem. After making arrangements to move back, both lines
worked until that nasty storm 4/28, and even after numerous "STAT" service
calls they never could fix it. I lucked out to get another apartment in MS,
as I already gave notice to the present one and will have to set up there
until they can get it together. I didn't the BS people rude, just
overconfident and still unable to deliver what was promised. You heard
August? OK hope that's the magic number. Mudpie