[StBernard] Returning Residents Listings

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 19 21:41:04 EDT 2006

Jer,

As usually your facts are not correct. The returning residential list was
requested by returning St. Bernard residents to help with decisions on
returning, not the council. It does not supply anymore information about a
person then you can retrieve from a phone book. It is truly a shame that a
person who can write like you only writes in the negative. We all have been
through a lot and may of us do not see an end, but all the negativity does
not help. It may help you to release it, but for the people who are having
trouble making life decisions, it hurts. Please start trying to see the
good in things. Residents are returning, so what if it is 10 or 20,000
people. All I can say, is I hope you will not return because mentally you
are not going to survive. Please take care and I will pray for you.

Concerned Neighbor