[StBernard] Mold Killers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 19 21:41:24 EDT 2006

Deborah,

I do have a follow up question. In what order is this sraying and soda
blasting done? Is the soda blasting done first as a cleaning method for the
mold? Or last as a cleaning method for dead mold that the other spraying
has killed? If you soda blast last, wouldn't you wash away your Boracare? I
am thinking I may need to hire a company to do this work correctly, we were
thinking of doing it ourselves, but as I said, a friend of ours did his own
cleaning and the mold is coming back through. Thanks for your help.

Laurie