[StBernard] cleanup

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 21 11:22:18 EDT 2006

Jill-Murphy didn't find oil in my house by the time I settled in Dec. They
pressure washed the outside and left the inside alone. Their pressure
washing would have been equivalent to my own pressure washing except DEQ
requires that they capture their water runoff into a tank truck. I suppose
between the October gutting in which the contractor hauled out the mud and
contents and our pressure washing, we got to any oil before Murphy did.

Gaby-the lime is working very well to keep out snakes. Try the lime. Haven't
had any on our property since we put it down. Saw a large mocassin today in
the yard of the neighbor behind us who abandoned this home for a new life
elsewhere. The snake must have sensed the lime because he never crossed into
our yard. It was a very aggressive snake and coiled to strike so my hubby
took care of it.

Deborah