[StBernard] New Orleans Mayoral Election

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 21 11:24:05 EDT 2006

Well of course it's not going to be the last nail Westley. He'll either run
for reelection as Lt. Gov., or challenge Blanco for the governor's seat. You
silly boy! <g>

Don't know how I would have voted if I were an Orleans resident. The
temptation might have been to stay home on election day.

Jim

AP and MSNBC are reporting that Ray Nagin has been re-elected as
Mayor of
New Orleans.

May this be the first nail in the coffin to signify the death of the
Landrieu (aka Southern Kennedy) clan in Louisiana politics.

Westley