[StBernard] New Orleans Mayoral Election

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 21 12:02:56 EDT 2006

Jer,

What do you expect of the idiots (aka "voters") in New Orleans? Their
mentality is exactly the same Washington D.C. voters who re-elected Marion
Berry after being caught on video and convicted of smoking a crack pipe. As
one black voter put it...."the worse black candidate is still better than
the best white candidate." So, is there any real surprise here? C'mon!

John Scurich