[StBernard] New Orleans Mayoral Election

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 21 13:14:37 EDT 2006

Gee, I wonder if Jesse Jackson and the NAACP is going to proceed with their
lawsuit that there wasn't enough time to hold the Mayoral election? Could
it possibly be that since the mayor's office is going to remain chocolate
that there isn't any discrimination after all??? And we wonder why the rest
of the country could care less what happens to the city of New Orleans.

John Scurich