[StBernard] lime and fish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 21 20:42:03 EDT 2006

Hey I also have fish in my built in pool. They are eating from the surface
of the water. No larva to be seen. I thought of cleaning but with out
electricity I will wait to clean it.

Another thought: Where is the police patrols? A/C condensors are being
stolen! And possibly anything else of value.

Also Westly could you put my new email address on the list.
Dpb1972 at yahoo.com I tried to request this last week but must be doing
something wrong as it hasn't changed yet. I will be canceling my aol
account at the end of the month.

Thanks
David