[StBernard] Lists

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 21 20:45:27 EDT 2006

There will be a visual inspection of the property to finalize the
issue. So
no property doing repairs will be disturbed.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig

Thanks. Phew. We are still waiting for windows, but otherwise it looks good.
Once we pressure wash the outside (bricks), we will get new grass and I can
do some more gardening, not only in containers. It will feel so great,
except for those darn critters slinking out of the neighbors grass and
weeds. Make me jump when a five foot slinky comes out that jungle.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Gaby