[StBernard] MINUTES OF OPERATIONS BRIEFING - May 17

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 21 20:45:58 EDT 2006

Dave said he is working with Melerine and Ponstein about looking at
helping
the shrimp/fisherman to get a fish market open in the parish>>

Way to Go, Dave.

Hoping they get their community center up again. We have plenty contacts for
donated supplies etc for those who cant afford the long trip to a grocery
store, but no place to unload them either, but some leads to get something
going for them.

I really miss the seafood, and I know there is plenty down there.
In Hopedale, crabs are sold on Mon, Wed, Fri, and the shrimp boats are
moving, the dock bustling with activity. Oh lovely home smell. Looking
forward to some good ole shrimp.

Gaby