[StBernard] Lime

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 22 09:02:37 EDT 2006

Lime is sold at Double M Feed and Jefferson Feed. I saw a new product today
at the Chalmette Home Depot-SNAKE AWAY. I knew that traditional mothballs
(napthalene) repelled snakes, but feared that my dogs would eat them. Then I
discoved that for people's health, mothballs aren't made of napthalene any
more and I couldn't find mothbals with napthalene. SNAKE AWAY's main
ingredient is napthalene! I didn't have time to read if you dilute this or
not, but it was about a half gallon size liquid container and it's sold by
the termite treatment chemicals. Didn't notice the price.

Somebody let me know if it works. The lime just looks bad with white powder
all around the place. Looks like we spilled cocaine or else went crazy
eating beignets.

Ddk