[StBernard] how about another list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 22 22:17:29 EDT 2006

I offer this just as a possible solution and I/we, the listserv,
won't tell
anyone. We promise.

Jim

lol Jim that is funny. Thanks for the giggle. No privacy on the internet.
Anyways, hubby does have high boots and is much less squirmish about those
things. He just kills them and gets rid of them. I jump and run into the
next solid obstacle, causing bodily harm worse than a snake bite.
After a doc visit today I plan to stop at a feed store and/or home depot and
see what I can find to spray, spread, repell and kill.
Sorry for whoever ends up living next door, they will have to change the
soil to grow anything.
Hoping for speedy gutting and continuous debris pick up.

Gaby