[StBernard] Even if there will be a buy out...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 22 22:20:25 EDT 2006

Gaby,

I understand. Your neighborhood is coming along well and your neighbors
should do something. I think the very reason debris is not being picked up
by the house I'm talking about (it's wasn't my primary residence but a
double we rented out) is because it is slated for grean space and the parish
doesn't want to waste time and money and resources on it. Just like we
don't either, I guess. This is just my thought, I don't know if that is the
reason.

Laurie