[StBernard] ok folks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 22 22:21:48 EDT 2006

You cant really expect me to say '
oh I am so sorry you are short of money (as if I have plenty of it), so go
ahead spend your time and money on down time and fun with your kids while I
spent my time and money on your messy property (which I apparently will have
to do) while I tell my kid to stay inside in the stud and cement floor house
as outside is either a jungle or a layer of chemicals. Gheez, no, I wont
change my mind and agree with all of that.
Yes, I will have to buy the junk myself and take care of it, but it does not
make it right. I agree with the council's decision whole heartedly to make
property owners live up to their responsibilities, which include not only
their family but their property as well.

Gaby