[StBernard] to Ray A.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 22 22:47:39 EDT 2006

Well for another side of the story...I heard on wwl 2 sat. ago some people
who have moved back already complaining about the m/t properties around
them. How the other's should be doing more, cleaning etc. Many people have
had to move far far from their homes and it is a long trip to and from. Well
it seems like many of the people who have moved back sould have realized
that their areas will be like that for a LONG time. They should have known
that when they decided to move back. Now that they are in their homes all of
a sudden its look at all of the blighted areas etc. It took me 4-5 months to
realize that progress will not happen for a very long time. My wife and I
bought a home in Hammond. I have been going home 2-3 times a week cleaning
and throwing trash out and am about 1/2 finished. I'm signed up for gut ting
but it will be a long time i'm sure.

DB