[StBernard] Doors and Windows

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 22 22:47:39 EDT 2006

Craig,

I am in Carolyn Park. So you're saying here that I can start rebuilding my
house? If I do this, will I be forced to sell out whenever someone decides
what we can actually do with the rest of our lives. I live on Perrin &
Bear. I know I can speak for MANY people. We are SO confused. Please tell
us what we can or cannot do. We hear so many rumors. What do we believe?

>From reading theses emails I can tell people are getting restless. WE WANT

TO GO BACK HOME!

God Bless You and your Family. From the bottom of my heart I thank you.

AMF