[StBernard] ok folks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 23 21:12:27 EDT 2006

As a Catholic, we believe you cannot get to heaven on faith alone you need
works and what a great job you would be doing by spreading a little weed
killer on your neighbors property and helping yourself in the long run. As
far as people taking care of their family's that is a number one thing on a
Catholics list. I do feel sorry for what you are facing in the parish, but
in all fairness the people of the parish were all warn on what this would be
like and not just for a year or two. We were told at one of the public
meetings that it took Buccaneer villa N 15 years to get back after a May
flood. Nothing like we have just come through and I do believe we would have
been a lot better off if we would have been allowed back in the beginning
but our officials stopped that by their negative responses, scared our
people away.
Sue