[StBernard] Important! For Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 23 21:35:52 EDT 2006

One of my neighbors is planning to have their house gutted and demolished in
about 3 weeks. There is a pool in the backyard and they plan on filling the
pool with the debris taken out of the house and covering it with only about
3 to 6 inches of soil. This can't be safe for our neighborhood. Is it even
legal for them to do this, as it will create a mini landfill? I live on
Lyndel close to the 40 Arpent and the house in question is on Plaza behind
my property. We are in the oil spill. This is very disturbing to me and I
would like some help with this problem. My number is 228-4418. Thanks.
You're doing a GREAT job!

Melissa